Drive v2.25.0 was released 12 August 2020
New Features and Functionalities
This release includes the first iteration of staff availability.
This is the default calendar view that shows appointments. This release doesn't change your appointment view, but rather gives it a name and allows you to switch between or add Staff Schedule views (and a later date Club Schedule)
This allows you (pending permission settings) to set your availability of when you can take appointments. In this first iteration this is for scheduling viewing purposes only. Future iterations will allow for clubs to set restrictions (if desired) on booking appointments when no availability is set.
To Set Your Schedule
- Select your name in the top right to open the My Account section
- Scroll to the bottom and select Edit Schedule
- Select any future day for which you want to add availability or unavailability
- Use the prompts to select whether you want to add availability time frames (use the + to add multiple time slots in one day), set a recurring schedule or mark a full day as unavailable.
- Select Apply.
- Continue steps 3-5 for additional days and close the window once finished
To View Staff Schedules
- At the top of your Calendar Filters you should see Calendar and the default selection of Appointment Schedule. Select the drop-down box to view Schedule options.
- Select the checkbox for Staff Schedule. In this first iteration, Staff Schedules will allow you to view one Event Owner at a time.
You may see Club Schedule listed as an option, but the function will not yet be available to all clients. In a future release site administrators will be able to set Club Hours under Admin and the Club Schedule will allow you to view the hours your club is open (or closed) on any given day. Drive Admin is currently available in BETA only.
Life Cycle Views
New Views have been created for several Life Cycles under the Life Cycle Leads Filters. Though not all Life Cycle views have been upgraded, all those remaining are scheduled for review in upcoming releases.
New viewing features
- "Smart" Columns
- Various columns are now dynamic and will display only when multiple filters are selected. This was added to remove clutter and maximize your view when the information displayed is superfluous. For example, if you are looking at your own leads in your own club, the Owner column will be hidden (since they all yours). If you then select multiple Owners, the Owner column will appear allowing you to see which Owner belongs to each lead.
- Last Contact & Next Contact
- Using client feedback regarding these columns in our FollowUp platform, these two columns include the last completed and next scheduled contact by staff. By not including alerts or auto-drips, it allows both staff and managers to quickly see who has and hasn't had recent contact made by a staff person.
- Calendar: Appointment icon doubles up when de-selecting clubs from club filter
- Members & Clients Filters: Current Members has been renamed to Current. Though PT Clients don't have a 'Status' and are always current, Current more accurately reflects both Current Members and Current Clients