Drive Version 2.30.0 was released May 05, 2021
New or Improved Features and Functionality
To Do list improvements
- Key Note: Displays an icon when a Key Note is present for the contact. Hover your cursor over the icon to quickly display of its content
- Last Contact: Quickly see the last contact made with that lead or member
- Type: A sortable column to quickly sort all items by Appointments, Calls and Tasks
- Event Details: Details of the listed call, appt. or task now display underneath the Event Name (Note: Characters here are limited; click on View to display your full event notes which allow more characters).
- Start Time date format now displays the month as its 3 letter abbreviation for a little more space and cleaner lines
- Owner column is now labeled Event Owner to eliminate any confusion on Event vs Contact Owner
- Event Type column is now labeled Event Name
- Event Owner and Club columns are dynamic; they only display when more than one Staff or Club are selected to give a little more room when needed
Staff and Club Hours: Unavailability allowed in time blocks
- Users are no longer restricted to marking only full days as unavailable. Instead you can now add a small block of time during the day as 'Unavailable' as opposed to setting multiple blocks of 'Available'.
Email Editor Updates
- Known merge fields, such as Club Details, are now applied when sending a test email
- The Subject Line wording now displays exactly as entered (rather than capitalizing the first letter of each word
- From Name and Email merge field placeholders are replaced with labels for easier identification and selection. The 'Other' selection also allows you to type in your own option.
- The Content merge field placeholder in each Email Template's Preview screen has been updated to display "This is where your content will go!"
- The Lead's Life Cycle filter for PT Appt Booked displays leads currently in the PT Appt Booked life cycle whose appointment was booked (created) within the selected date range. This allows you to view any PT leads with a recently booked appts regardless of when the lead was added.
- The Lead's Life Cycle filter for PT Appt Completed displays leads currently in the PT Appt Completed life cycle whose appointment date falls within the selected date range. This allowsyou to view any PT leads with a recently completed appt. regardless of when the lead was added
- The Lead's Life Cycle filter for PT Appt Cancelled displays leads currently in the PT Appt Cancelled life cycle whose appointment date falls within the selected date range. This allows you to view any PT leads with a recently cancelled appt. regardless of when the lead was added
- The Interested Membership Lead and Interested PT Lead filters have been removed (as these are the same as the Active view)
- The Not Interested Membership Lead and Not Interested PT Lead filters have been combined into one Not Interested. This reduces some of the filters displayed; you can achieve the same view of only Membership leads or only PT leads using the filter for Product
- The Deleted Membership Lead and Deleted Not Interested PT Lead filters have been combined into one Deleted. This reduces some of the filters displayed; you can achieve the same view of only Membership leads or only PT leads using the filter for Product
Admin > Add New Staff
- Notifications are added to the Add New Staff modal to indicate username and password requirements
- Appointment Reminder Alerts: The Event Name merge field is now processed and applied correctly
- Calendar vs Computer Timezone: Corrects an issue when booking an appointment in a club (InTouch site) located in a different timezone than the logged in user's computer. Appts now properly book in the timezone of the club, not the user's computer.