Add a custom background image
- Log into Drive and go to Admin > Kiosk
- Select the Kiosk Settings section
- Find Background Image (under Tablet Display Settings)
- Select Upload
Alternatively, if your image is already on a public URL like your website, you can paste the image URL into the Background Image field instead.
- Select Upload Image to select an image from your computer and select OK. (To use a previously uploaded image, select Your Images to find and select the image.)
- You should see a preview of your image in the Select Image screen. Select OK.
- You should see a preview of your image under Background Image. Select Update to save your changes.
- Refresh your kiosk to see the new image applied. To refresh an iPad, you can you sometimes just close/re-open the kiosk page or reboot the iPad. If all else fails, delete the saved web page from the home-screen and re-add it. Unfortunately, Safari has a limitation that doesn't allow for an easy refresh a saved webpage.
- iPad: 1030px wide x 750px high
- You may need to play around with the image dimensions to get the best fit your particular device, but these dimensions typically work well with an iPad
Want to use a background color instead of an image?
- Enter "none" into the Background Image field and Update. This will remove any previous background image, including the default InTouch background image.
- Don't use images from the internet without first making sure you have the legal right to use them