About this report
The Game Play - Lead Activity Report ranks staff member’s activities against other staff. Staff members earn points based on the value of various sales activities they complete.
Ideas for use: Use a typically slow sales month to create a friendly employee competition or maybe set a team goal.
- Leads Created is credited to the Lead Owner that was assigned during actual lead creation (eg, if I'm logged in and add a lead and select you as the Lead Owner in the Add Lead screen, then you get the credit as having 'created' the lead).
- Tour Now is just an older label for a Drop-In Tour
- Points and data columns are hard coded into the report and not customizable this time
To access this report
- Log into Drive and select the Reports menu
- Select the Live Reports section
- Find (or search for) the report named Game Play (or Game Play - Lead Activity)
- Select View
- A new window should appear allowing you to enter your report parameters
- Select a Club (this legacy report is available in single-club format only)
- Select a month (this legacy report is available in one-month segments only)
- Select from a PDF or CSV format
- Select Run Report