About this report
Is your staff converting new members to Personal Training? Which staff members have the best closing percentages? Find out who are making their phone calls to gain more clients. This report gives a summary of activity related to PT Leads. It includes, for the date range you specify, PT Leads Added, a breakdown of Phone Calls made and Appts added for PT Leads, and a breakdown of appointments and sales for PT Leads.
When you run the PT Sales Activity report you can also decide whether to report your PT Sales activity focused on only PT Sales Appointments booked or keep reporting All Appointment types for PT Leads.
Since many clubs have a goal of ensuring the majority of new members are added as PT Leads, it also includes the number of Memberships Sold to quickly compare new sales to new PT Leads added.
To access this report
- Log into Drive and select the Reports menu
- Select the Live Reports section
- Find (or search for) the report named PT Sales Activity or Multi-Club PT Sales Activity
- Select View
- A new window should appear allowing you to enter your report parameters
- Select a Club or Clubs
- Select a date range (3-month max)
- Select whether to include PT Sales Appointments only (default) or All Appointments
- Select from a PDF or CSV format
- Select Run Report