About this report
This report shows the effectiveness of lead sources for generating leads and sales. Its objective is to help you answer questions like:
- Which is the most effective Lead Source/marketing campaign for generating leads?
- Which is the most effective Lead Source/marketing campaign for converting leads to sales?
- How many leads or sales did I generate this month from a particular lead source/campaign?
To access this report
- Log into Drive and select the Reports menu
- Select the Live Reports section
- Find (or search for) the report named Lead Source Sales Report (or Multi-Club Lead Source Sales Report)
- Select View
- A new window should appear allowing you to enter your report parameters
- Select a Club or Clubs
- Select a date range (3-month max)
- Select whether to "Include sources with 0 data"
- Do not include (default): Only lead sources with data will appear on your report. Use this to report on just what sources are generating any leads or sales
- System and Active sources: Any System Lead Source and custom Lead Source with no data will appear on your report. Use this to see which active sources are not generating any leads or sales
- All sources: This will list include Lead Source in your club regardless of status or whether the source has any data to report
- Select which "Report Data to Display"
- Sales Activity per Lead Source (by Club): Displays all sales activity (eg, to include calls and tours) broken out by club
- Sales Activity per Lead Source (Total only): Displays all sales activity (eg, to include calls and tours), but rolls up all clubs together. Use this one for more of an organizational view.
- Sales Per Lead Source (Total only): Excludes calls and tours and just displays leads and sales. This older report option only includes a rolled up view of all clubs together.
- Select from a PDF or CSV format
- Select Run Report