The Guest-Log shows a summary of completed visits, trials that are starting that day, and sales.
- Any lead with an appointment marked as Showed-Up within the selected date range
- Any new Walk-In (created manually by staff as this automatically marks them as visited)
- Any kiosk check-on marked as Take on Tour
- A lead with Trial Start Date with the date range selected
- Sales recorded for that day
- The Guest-Log does not include Drop-In Workouts nor anyone that signed in through your kiosk that has not yet been marked as Take on Tour (i.e. it does not include anyone still in your kiosk queue)
- If the Date Visited doesn't match your selected date range, this means a visit was not entered for that date range. This is usually a lead with Trial Start Date or a Sales date within the date range selected.
To Access the Guest-Log:
- Log into Drive
- Select Contacts
- Select the Guest-Log section